January – A beginning and an end
Welcome to my first post of the new year!! I hope the holidays were joyous ones and that the good times endure throughout the year.
As far as Close To My Heart goes, the new year is not really a “starting point”…Their new Idea Book goes live on February 1st, so January really is more of an “end point” for the current Idea Book. They’ve published a list of items that will not be featured in the new catalogue and will therefore be unavailable starting after January 31st. Check out the retiring items and get the ones you want before they’re gone!!
Although you can always call or e-mail me with your order, I also have an online shopping site available, and there are many benefits to shopping there:
- You can order at any time of day or night – 24/7!
- Real Time Inventory means none of your items will be on back-order!
- My website is the only way you can order deeply discounted clearance items – while supplies last!!
- Orders ship directly to your door!
- If you join my Mystery Hostess Gathering ( more on this in a later post), you’ll be entered in a draw for free products!
Plus in January there are 2 other reasons to order online
- With any $35 order, you can get the WHOOO’S YOUR VALENTINE? kit for only $10 – it has a $40 value and includes sneak peek products from the new idea book! (this offer is available for phone or e-mail orders also)
- If your order is $50 or above, you’ll qualify to get January’s Stamp of the Month for only $5 extra ($17.95 value)
So that covers the “OUT WITH THE OLD” part…But January is also the time for “IN WITH THE NEW”!! That’s why I am giving you a chance to have a sneak peek at the new catalogue at my Open House on January 26th! You won’t want to miss it!! You’ll get a free Idea Book for attending, and much to see and do!
I look forward to seeing you there!!